Amy Klein Richards - REALTOR®
Detail Oriented and Very Helpful!
Born in New York and raised in Miami, I am the eldest of four children. I owned my first piece of real estate at 27 through hard work and determination. Since then, I have personally bought and sold my own real estate many times over the past several years. I started college at Florida State University and transferred back to Miami to attend Florida International University (FIU). I graduated from FIU with two degrees: A Bachelor of Business Administration and a Master of Science in Management Information Systems. I spent the last 31 years in the Information Technology profession which is a very detail oriented industry. I have many certifications in that field and was very well liked and trusted by my customers for my customer service and the special attention I paid to serving their needs. As a Sales Engineer for the past 16 of those years, it was my job to dot the i's and cross the t's.
I was a single, divorced Mom for many years while I raised my child and recently married the love of my life and together we live with our two dogs. Between the 2 of us we have 6 children: most are adults, but we have 2 younger ones we see often. I am a 7-year breast cancer survivor and have a love for alternative health and well-being.
As the eldest and having been of service to many sales people over the years, I am always trying to help and share the knowledge I have gained so you don't have to do all the work. Let's work together to find that perfect place for you!
* Bachelors Degree in Business Administration (Marketing) - December 1985
* Masters Degree in Scientific Management (Management Information Systems) - April 1991
* GRI - Graduate, Realtor Institute Designation
* Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
* Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
* New Home Co-Broker (NHCB)
* At Home With Diversity Certification (AHWD)
* New Home Co-Broker (NHCB) Designation
* Gold Key Certification - Excellence in Professionalism
* ACE Award - Achievement in Continuing Education - 100 hours
* Broker★Agent Advisor Rising Star 2018
* National Association of REALTORS
* Florida Association of REALTORS
* Orlando Regional REALTOR Association
* Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License